As a hedge to inflation and your own 501k, investing in homes can be very costly and very rewarding. As a general rule, I recommend people to have multiple properties to take into retirement as a source of quality cash flow.
Top 5 Parts of Town for Single Family Investment under $250,000 with 20% Down are:
1) North Las Vegas - between Pecos and I-15 @ 18.43
2) Henderson - Zoned for Foothill @ 15.27
3) Southwest between Flamingo and Charleston @ 12.05
4) Southwest between Rainbow and I-15 @ 11.25
5) Northwest between Rancho and Decatur @ 10.94
These findings are based on Single Family Residences under $250,000 with a minimum of 3 Beds; Other variables of Supply, Repairs, and Vacancy were not factored into this report. Variables included in this report include: Average Purchase Price, Average Monthly Rent, $35 HOA monthly charge, and Interest Rate Published on 8/16/2017 for a 30 year Conventional mortgage.
ROI is based on Annual Return on Investment. All factors were based on Averages and due not reflect individual property results.
LOOK FOR NEXT WEEK'S POST WHEN WE PUBLISH OUR TOWN HOME RESULTS!