Location: Henderson, NV
We are looking for a skilled, dynamic and determined individual to fill our Inside Sales Position for our Industry leading Real Estate Brokerage, Rooftop Realty. The person qualified for this position has experience in cultivating leads and setting appointments as well as documenting all client communication in an active CRM database. The Inside Sales position is often the first impression prospective clients have with our company so personality, communication skills and attention to detail is very important. The ability to articulate the company value while confidently controlling the conversation and setting qualified appointments is extremely important. This position will be an integral part of our core sales team. The ability to collaborate in a group setting with desire to add value not only to clients but fellow team members is a core value we are looking for in an individual looking to be a part of our team.
• Manage company generated seller business through direct phone and email communication while documenting all interactions in detail within contact record
• Prospect daily for potential clients (FSBO, Expired, etc.)
• Nurture potential prospects through extensive follow up communication until ready for appointment with respective buyer or seller expert advisor
• Document all client communication and build out automated follow up systems and processes through company CRM
• Work with and tee up clients for fellow expert advisors to assist in the transaction process to help company reach goals of creating successful sales and long term clientele
• Follow-up with and nurture past clients (raving fans) through automated follow and tasks to gain repeat and referral business to reach company goal
• Track all prospective, current active and closed client status and conversions and assist in process improvement to help company reach overall success goals
• Strong phone and email communication skills
• Real Estate knowledge is a plus but not required
• Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
• Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
• Highest level of integrity and respect for others
• Strong leadership and motivational skills
Travel is not required for this position. There is no relocation package for this position – this position is based in Henderson, NV.
ATTENTION: In order to be considered for this position, please email answers to the following questions:
1) GOTO to www.tonyrobbins.com/disc
2) Mrs. Stevens filled out a form online to get the value of her home. From the form, you have her contact information (home address, phone and email). Draft a brief email to Mrs. Stevens that would entice her to call you back.
3) Explain how you would best manage your day. What part of your day would be best suited for calling homeowners (base on either your experience or research) and how do you handle follow up tasks, notes, etc related to actions after the call?